Premium Down Fill Parkas for Women
Triple F.A.T. Goose creates women’s parkas with extreme conditions in mind. Our parkas are the cornerstone of our brand, with optimal technical performance and unparalleled warmth. Each and every one of our parkas is made with a durable water-resistant coating and large quantities of high fill power down. We work alongside agencies such as IDFL (International Down and Feather Testing Laboratory) to ensure that our down is ethically sourced and is in compliance with the RDS (Responsible Down Standard).
Choose from a variety of colors, cuts, styles, as well as standard or adjustable and detachable hoods to complement your unique style. Puffer parkas like the Sophie Jacket block out the cold and keep you insulated, while the sleek Seraphin Parka offers waterproof protection against both light to moderate rain and heavy snow with a performance DWR coating and seam sealing.
Our women’s parkas feature a true-to-size fit and are available in sizes XS-3XL.
Shop from a variety of styles in varying degrees of warmth and water-repellency to get the perfect parka for your needs.
How Warm Are Triple F.A.T. Goose Women's Parkas?
We do not temperature rate our parkas because everyone experiences temperature differently. Instead, we use a warmth based scale, determined by a jacket’s fabrication and genuine feedback. Through verified reviews, we rely on our customers to tell us their warmth experience with our coats. Instead of providing exact numbers, we break down our parkas into three categories: warm, warmer, and warmest.
- Our warm parkas are thinner and lighter with a light filling of down, and typically have a 2 layer fabrication.
- Our warmer parkas are midweight with a moderate composition of down, and can be two to three layers thick.
- Our warmest parkas are thicker and have our highest fill weight of down along with a waterproof 3 layer fabrication.
The higher the fill power, fill weight, and down to feather ratio, the warmer the parka. Jackets with larger numbers are generally more suited to extreme temperatures. All of our parkas use at least 675 fill power of down and have 90/10 down to feather ratios to provide luxury warmth and comfort.
When choosing a parka, consider the average temperature of the area you'll be in.
What Can You Wear With a Women's Parka?
You might be wondering what you can wear with a parka, especially if you aren't acclimated to cold temperatures. Here are a few options you can consider when planning your next outfit.
- Jeans are never a bad choice with a parka if you’re running around the city.
- Consider the weather when choosing your top. If it's extra cold, consider a thick sweater or hoodie.
- Remember to layer appropriately, it'll keep you warmer in the cold. Plus, layers make it easier to adjust to the temperature change when you head indoors.
- Pair your neutral-colored parka with a bold or pastel beanie or scarf to have a pop of color.
- Parkas can pair well with both casual and dressy looks depending on the occasion.