Men's Waterproof Jackets
Most people believe that waterproof jackets are only appropriate for the rainy season. But Triple F.A.T. Goose waterproof coats are suitable in a range of climates that need you to stay dry, whether you’re hiking on the coast or the arctic tundra. Investing in a high-quality waterproof jacket is one of the best decisions you will ever make, especially if you’re an outdoor enthusiast.
How to Choose the Best Down Waterproof Jacket
At Triple F.A.T. Goose, we provide a wide range of waterproof jackets and parkas with different levels of warmth, water repellency, and design depending on your environment and personal style preferences. Here, you’ll find waterproof coats with fur hoods, seam sealing, inner pockets, 3-layer outershells adjustable hoods, and more. Get a heavy parka to keep out snow and rain while keeping in heat, or opt for a waterproof rain jacket that’s lightweight and easy-to-pack.
Other elements to consider when purchasing our waterproof jackets include:
- Durable construction with high-quality material
- Waterproof, windproof adjustable hoods
- Enough waterproof pockets for the safety and easy accessibility of your essentials
- Warmth for hiking in cold weather
Other Factors to Consider When Selecting a Waterproof Jacket
- Understand that a waterproof jacket is different from a water-resistant one.
- Our waterproof parkas are seam sealed in key areas, have 3 layer waterproof fabrications, are treated with a performance DWR, and have water-repellent zippers. These coats can be worn in climates with snow or light to moderate rain.
- Water-repellent coats are not seam sealed and have standard zippers. However, like waterproof coats, they are treated with performance DWR on the outer fabrication. This enables these coats to have basic water repelling capabilities.
- Consider what you need the jacket for. Is it for long winter hikes or just morning walks? Different use cases will necessitate different types of jackets. For example, where more mobility is required a coat like the men’s Everton or Logan might be ideal choices whereas when warmth in frigid climates is a priority, a coat like the Huron or the Stratus might be the best options.
- Consider the color. Are you looking for neutral colors that will go with most outfits, or a bold shade that will make you stand out.
- How thick and warm would you like your coat to be? Thicker fabrication coats provide better insulation and protection from the elements. Coats in our collection with thicker fabrics are ones with Atmoshell / Atmoshell+ fabrications such as the Huron, Staden, Parkchester, and Harding parkas.
If you are searching for the best men’s waterproof jacket made from authentic duck and goose down, order online at Triple F.A.T Goose today. We offer high-quality outerwear including a range of waterproof jackets in different sizes, designs, and colors to ensure that every customer will find something that meets their preference.