This arctic-weight down parka for boys is Triple F.A.T. Goose's flagship jacket, featuring the best in waterproof materials, natural fur and down, and an innovative construction. The Huron is designed for extreme conditions and is one of the warmest parkas we have ever produced for boys. You can be confident that this parka will help keep your kids warm and dry through the harshest of winters. The Huron's many premium features include its durable and wrinkle-resistant three-layer shell with 20,000 mm waterproof fabrication and an insulation layer comprising 11 oz of 700 Fill Power goose down.
- Premium three-layer fabrication that is waterproof against snow and light rain.
- Sealed seams in critical areas.
- An exterior shell with eco-friendly DWR coating provides durable water resistance. It contains no PFOA, PFOS, and is formaldehyde-free, making it safe for both the individual and the environment.
- A detachable down-insulated hood with removable premium coyote fur trim and hidden shaping wire.
- Handwarmer chest pockets with Aquaseal water-repellent zippers.
- Vertical-entry pockets with snap button closures.
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets with Y.K.K. Aquaseal zippers.
- Inner chest pocket with zipper.
- Front-placket with hidden snap button closure and water-repellent zipper.
- Sleeves with snap-button cuff adjusters and stretchable Lycra storm cuffs with thumbhole inserts.