The Grinnell is a lightweight, water-resistant down bomber jacket with 8 oz of 600 fill power goose down insulation and an optional coyote fur hood trim. This jacket has a robust and durable design that can be worn throughout the fall, winter, and spring. Equipped with a DWR water-repellent shell, elastic cuffs and waistband, and a wind-resistant high collar, the Grinnell will keep the wearer warm and comfortable on the journey to school, winter adventures, and other outdoor activities.
- A detachable hood with zip-off fur trim and a hidden wire shaping insert.
- Fleece-lined side-entry handwarmer pockets.
- Vertical entry front pockets with snap button closure.
- Inner chest pocket with zipper.
- Snap button front placket concealing a premium Y.K.K. main zipper.
- This jacket weighs 2 lbs and has a back-length of 18 inches.
*Fur has been zipped off on the furless option.