The Embree is a goose down parka for girls with a design inspired by classic Triple F.A.T. Goose styling of the 1980s. A full-length parka with a coyote fur hood trim, the Embree is insulated with 8 oz of 600 fill power white goose down. Standout features include a faux leather contrast panel on the upper arm, a water-resistant nylon Taslan laminate shell, and fleece-lined side-entry hand-warmer chest pockets. This girl’s jacket is light enough to be comfortable in transitional seasons and warm enough for cold winter days.
- 8 oz of 600 fill power white goose down.
- A detachable hood with optional zip-off premium coyote fur trim.
- A laminated nylon Taslan shell with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology.
- Fleece-lined chest and bottom pockets.
- Storm cuffs.
- A back-length of 26 inches and a total weight of 2.1 lbs.
*Fur has been zipped off on the furless option.