The Arkona is a full-length goose down parka for girls. Part of our Origins Collection, the Arkona brings an 80s-inspired design to modern materials technology and premium natural down and fur. This jacket is warm enough for chilly winters and light enough to be comfortable throughout fall and spring. The Arkona includes numerous luxury features for comfort and cold-weather utility, including a coyote fur hood trim, fleece-lined pockets, and a waist belt with a metal clasp to ensure a snug fit.
- 7.5 oz of 600 fill power white goose down.
- A detachable hood with a hidden shaping wire and zip-off coyote fur trim.
- A laminated nylon Taslan shell with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology.
- Six convenient front pockets.
- Storm cuffs.
- A back-length of 24 inches and a total weight of 2.2 lbs.
*Fur has been zipped off on the furless option.