With 8 oz of 600 fill power goose down and a premium coyote fur trim, the Scotia was designed for warmth and comfort in cold weather conditions. Inspired by ski-jacket designs, the Scotia combines a water-repellent shell with a soft inner lining and an ample amount of goose down for chilly winter days. This down jacket is equipped at all points with features engineered to keep cold weather at bay while looking great, making it an ideal choice for skiing, snowboarding, and everyday wear.
- A detachable hood with optional premium coyote fur trim.
- Fleece-lined side-entry handwarmer pockets.
- Vertical entry front pockets with premium snap-button closures.
- Inner chest pocket with zipper.
- Snap button front placket that covers a premium Y.K.K. main zipper closure.
- Weighs 2 lb with a back-length of 18 inches
*Fur has been zipped off on the furless option.